Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
AI Software Team Leader
About The Position
Razor Labs (TASE:RZR) fuses the power of Deep Learning with human experience to unlock the next big leap in productivity, safety and sustainability improvements. Our AI-powered products transform industrial machines into smart ones, delivering direct business outcomes to organizations through automated decision-making and process optimization.
Our main focus is on key sectors of the Industry 4.0 revolution – Manufacturing, Chemicals, Resources and Utilities. Our experience, network of partners and expertise in these areas make us valuable partners to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges and achieve economic returns that were previously unachievable.
· Lead a team of 3 engineers, set priorities, conduct scrum meetings and track performance and delivery
· Turn in-house developed algorithms and neural networks into real products.
· Work with the latest and greatest technology stacks in the world of AI.
· Work as a part of the team in hands-on development of cutting-edge technologies using NVIDIA’s technology stack - from GPU architecture through CUDA, inferencing packages such as TensorRT, and high-level abstractions such as Keras.
· Work closely and collaborate with stakeholders outside the team, including project managers, deep learning team leaders, presale engineers, and customers’ technical contacts - to promote the success of our products and solutions.
· Actively research best practices and new technologies to allow Razor Labs to maintain its technological edge
What you must have:
· Strong experience and exceptional coding skills in Python
· Experience with NVIDIA TensorRT or other deep learning inference optimization libraries - Advantage
· Deep interest in the AI world and the opportunities it holds
- Experience working with diverse technologies and frameworks
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or another relevant scientific degree
What would be an advantage to have:
· Previous managerial experience
· Experience with deploying deep learning solutions
· Experience with video streaming protocols
· Experience with deep learning frameworks
· Linux proficiency