Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
Data Team Lead
About The Position
Razor Labs uses Deep Learning to transform the Industry 4.0 sector. We use proprietary AutoML and Deep Reinforcement Learning to optimize complex processes in the Manufacturing, Energy, and Natural Resources sectors.
We disrupt the top Fortune 500 companies, and just IPO'd for $150M. Join a team that is like a family!
We’re seeking a Data Engineering Team Lead to:
- Manage, define, and implement testing policies, procedures, and standards across the Quality group.
- Take full ownership of designing, building, and deployment of data products.
- You will work with Deep Learning Researchers, Data Scientists and Product Managers.
- Create a new industry-altering product from its inception to production level.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or another relevant scientific degree.
- Advanced knowledge in Python
- Experience with building data stream pipelines and ETL using Big Data frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, Elastic, KubeFlow, SageMaker etc.
- Experience with working with NoSQL DBs and RDBMS.
- Experience with streaming and real-time analytics system
- Management experience
- Full working proficiency with open source ML frameworks such as TensorFlow or PyTorch - an advantage
- Python ML libraries (e.g. Pandas, Numpy, Scikit Learn) experience - an advantage
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts in a production environment - an advantage