- What is Personal Data?
- What Personal Data Do We Collect?
The kind of Personal Data we collect varies and depends on your usage of our website. The following Personal Data may be collected, stored, and used:
1. Your geographic location, IP address, the type of browser you use and its version.
2. Full name.
3. Email address.
4. Phone number.
5. Social media handle.
6. Organization name and your position in the organization.
7. Usage patterns, such as when and for how long you browse our website.
8. Any other Personal Data you decide to share with us.
It should be noted that before you provide us with Personal Data of another individual, you must ask his or her permission for both sharing his or her Personal Data with us, as well as for the storage and usage of this Personal Data.
- Do We Collect Personal Data About Children?
Our website, products and solutions are not meant for children under the age of 13. Thus, for the purposes of the GDPR, we do not intend to offer ISS directly to children. Therefore, we do not knowingly or intentionally collect Personal Data of visitors to our website who are under the age of 13. When we learn that a child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Data through our website, we will either try to get the consent of his holder of parental responsibility (if possible) or delete the information as soon as possible.
- What Do We Use Personal Data For?
1. Provide better service to our website, including personal modifications made for your personal user experience.
2. Administer and analyze use of our website and increase its functionality.
3. Allow you to create an account, log in and make use of our website services.
4. Keep our website secured and prevent fraud.
5. Contact you and explain our product and solutions, as well as establish a first business connection.
6. Send newsletters and other marketing communications.
7. Add you to our mailing list.
8. Process your inquiries and answer your questions.
- How Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We may share your Personal Data as follows:
2. To the extent necessary, with regulators, to comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and rules; in connection with any legal or quasi-legal proceedings; if we are required to do so by law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
3. If we sell or transfer some or all our business or assets to a third-party, we may disclose Personal Data to a potential or actual third-party purchaser (to the minimum extent required).
4. If we are acquired by, or merged with, a third-party, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer, disclose or assign your Personal Data in connection with the foregoing events
5. If you provided your explicit consent to sharing your Personal Data with third parties.
- How Do We Protect Your Personal Data?
We take appropriate organizational and technical precautions to prevent the loss, destruction, unauthorized disclosure, and abuse of your Personal Data. Thus, Personal Data you provide us with is, inter alia, being kept in our secured servers. Even though we take precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data, note that we cannot guarantee this data will not be exposed due to hostile penetration to our servers. Also note that, in part, the security of the Personal Data you provide us with depends on the level of security of the devices you use to communicate with us. Please make sure to take appropriate measures to protect these devices.
- What About Interaction with Third-Party Services?
- What Are Your Rights?
The following rights (in full or partly, subject to certain exemptions or derogations) shall apply to certain individuals:
1. You have a right to access information held about you. This right may be subject to an appropriate administrative fee, where permitted by law. Before we provide you with such information, we will ask for sufficient evidence regarding your identity (e.g., a copy of your passport and ID).
2. You have the right to ask us to rectify information that is inaccurate or misleading. In some cases, we may ask you to provide us with evidence that the information we hold is inaccurate or misleading.
3. You have the right to ask us to erase information held about you. Note that in some cases, we may not be able to adhere to such a request. For instance, if we are obliged, by applicable law, to keep hold of this information, or if the information you asked us to erase is required for legal proceedings.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority at any time.
5. You have the right to withdraw your consent. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com.