Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
- North America
Account Director - Mining APAC, Perth, Australia
About The Position
Who are we?
Razor Labs’ mission is to make machines smarter and unlock operational excellence. Razor Labs works with leading mining companies to unlock the value from their investment in IoT and data acquisition to improve safety, maximise productivity and reduce costs resulting in a strong ROI.
Your Upcoming Challenge
Razor Labs is currently seeking a Director, Strategic Sales with a proven track record of Technology solutions sales success in the Mining equipment, technology, and services
As a hunter at heart, and a key member of our growing Sales team, you will introduce, influence, and build credibility with technical and non-technical stakeholders such as Superintended, General Managers and Site Managers to our cutting-edge Predictive Maintenance AI technology.
You will accelerate and impact the business, by defining, implementing, and executing sales activities and strategies from business development to closure across the mining industry.
In This Job You Will
- Act as a true hunter, pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market.
- Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within across Australia while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Develop new sales opportunities with prospects throughout the sales cycle to include targeting, prospecting, and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Develop and execute a regional plan to meet assigned quota targets.
- Develop relationships with key partners to multiply our salesforce and presence in the region.
- Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements to enhance our products and bring value to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's business and procurement processes.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars.
- Creating awareness in the Mining industry and attending trade shows for lead generation.
- Create, maintain, and build senior level customer relationships.
- Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams.
- Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
What do you bring to the table?
- 10+ years of proven professional track record as a successful technology solutions sales hunter in the Mining technology, and services
- Proven track record taking innovative technologies to market and driving adoption within mine sites across Australia.
- Top performer with strong track record of quota overachieving
- Strong familiarity with Enterprise Asset maintenance
- Experience in Mining. An understanding of surface and underground mining fundamentals.
- Experience in field business development and cultivating the mining market throughout this region.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment - Advantage
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills as well as strong willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills required.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Self-discipline and motivation to produce results with indirect supervision.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to travel over 50% of the time across the region