Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
Director of Sales – USA
About The Position
Razor labs leverage deep learning to make industrial machines smart, offering manufacturers an efficient, safe and sustainable way of managing their operations. The company’s experienced team empowers organizations to reap the benefits of the AI revolution.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As a hunter at heart, and a key member of our growing Sales team, you will introduce our cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to executive level stakeholders, drive sales and be part of growing our business in the North America region. You will accelerate and impact the business, by defining, implementing, and executing sales activities and strategies within the public and private sectors.
In This Job You Will
- Act as a true hunter, pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market.
- Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within across North America while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
- Develop and execute a regional plan to meet assigned quota targets.
- Develop relationships with key partners to multiply our salesforce and presence in the region.
- Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements to enhance our products and bring value to the customers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's business and procurement processes.
- Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars.
- Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
What do you bring to the table?
- 10+ years of proven professional track record with proven professional track record as top performer selling enterprise software both direct and via channel to the Minerals & Mining sector.
- 5+ years of proven selling track record as an enterprise software sale to the Minerals & Mining sector
- Proven track record penetrating new markets and new verticals
- Top performer with strong track record of quota overachieving (top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, or a related field.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills required.
- Ability to direct and lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- BA or higher.
- Willingness to regularly travel throughout the assigned region (50%).