Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
- North America
Product Manager for Reliability and Maintenance of Machines
About The Position
Razor labs leverages software to make industrial machines smart, offering manufacturers an efficient, safe and sustainable way of managing their operations.
As a Product Manager for Reliability and Maintenance of Machines, we work with a variety of technical domains.
Together with the client technical teams we dive into the machine logic, components, fail modes, maintenance, etc.
We gather all the mechanical electrical and operational knowledge we need and by using the client sensors and PLC we create AI models for predictive maintenance.
What you will do in Razor-labs:
● Hands on and in depth understanding of equipment/machine failures, root causes and action steps that are needed for repair
● Combine logic and mechanical knowledge to find trends and anomalies in sensor data
● Lead the early stages of a project by coordinating between clients, algorithm, data teams and customer delivery teams
● Research, analyses and organize big data from both a technical and business perspective
● Define research methods and new tools to apply on the data
● 7+ hand on experience with machine/equipment reliability or Maintenance
● Ability to diagnose and solve faults in heavy machinery or equipment
● Understanding of mechanical, electrical, and rotating systems
● Understanding of condition monitoring techniques
● Proactive and self-motivated
● Knowledge at utilities or mining process - Advantage
● Basic knowledge in Python - Advantage
● Systemic view and prioritizing, alongside ability to drill down to details
● Strong analytic capabilities
● Collaborate in a cross-team environment