Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
About The Position
Razor Labs is the largest AI company in Israel seeking to revolutionize the processing and manufacturing industry with state of the art solutions. We are both product oriented and project oriented with an emphasis on the mining, manufacturing, retail and medical sectors. We have a HQ at Israel (Tel Aviv) and another office at Australia (Perth).
Our bread and butter are AI and machine learning algorithms, focusing on data, vision, video analytics, 3D, resource allocation and reinforcement learning. We build a powerful ecosystem of engineers, working collaboratively, creating creative and efficient solutions, fast, in a family oriented environment. Working in either fast paced POC’s or long term productization.
Some of our expertise include
* Anomaly detection & malfunction prediction
* Process optimization (offline\online)
* Explainability modules
* Point cloud detection, classification and measurements
* Medical and biological imaging
* Vision\ Thermal video detection, classification and tracking.
* Non linear optimisation and Q learning
* Medical: Computer Aided Diagnosis
* Signal Processing and DSP algorithms
What will you do:
- Turn in-house developed algorithms and neural networks into real products.
- Work with the latest and greatest technology stacks in the world of AI.
- Work as a part of the team in hands-on development of cutting-edge technologies using NVIDIA’s technology stack - from GPU architecture through CUDA, inferencing packages such as TensorRT, and high-level abstractions such as Keras.
- Work closely and collaborate with stakeholders outside the team, including project managers, deep learning team leaders, presale engineers, and customers’ technical contacts - to promote the success of our products and solutions.
- Actively research best practices and new technologies to allow Razor Labs to maintain its technological edge
What you must have:
- Strong experience and exceptional coding skills in Python
- Experience with NVIDIA TensorRT or other deep learning inference optimization libraries- Advantage
- Problems solving and out of the box thinking abilities
- Excellent team work
- Deep interest in the AI world and the opportunities it holds
What would be an advantage to have:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or another relevant scientific degree
- Experience with deploying deep learning solutions
- Experience with video streaming protocols
- Experience with deep learning frameworks
- Experience with different cloud providers (AWS, gcloud, Azure)
- Experience working with diverse technologies and frameworks
- Linux proficiency