Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
- North America
Director of Marketing
About The Position
Razor labs leverage deep learning to make industrial machines smart, offering manufacturers an efficient, safe, and sustainable way of managing their operations. The company’s experienced team empowers organizations to reap the benefits of the AI revolution.
Razor labs is on a mission to redefine predictive maintenance by fusing data from multiple sources into cutting-edge algorithms and data-driven decision-making.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a creative and data driven Senior Marketing Director to lead and build Razor Labs B2B marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for developing a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing infrastructure to drive leads, monitoring various marketing funnels, competitive assessment and creating content to inspire and drive engagement and measurable growth.
The position will require you to oversee all internal and external communications and manage our online assets, such as our website, PR, events, blog, and social media accounts.
This is the perfect role for a well-rounded strategic marketer who wants a broad scope of ownership and is passionate about Razor Labs mission.
What You'll Do:
- Build a multi-disciplinary elite marketing team: Build and scale a world-class B2B marketing team to focus on demand gen, lead gen, events & conferences, partner marketing, sales enablement, content, and communication.
- Planning, led and executed the global marketing strategy
- Empower our Sales teams with best-in-class enablement: Partner with sales to develop sales plays and GTM programs that help drive the pipeline, find new buyers, and cross-sell into existing accounts
- Develop marketing campaigns at all stages of the funnel, working alongside the rest of the team to ensure execution to drive awareness and demand.
- Forecast, track, and report on high-level marketing effectiveness while continually monitoring, analyzing, and fine-tuning campaigns to maximize conversions
- Lead with market, customer, and product intelligence: Drive ongoing analysis of the market, customers, products, and the competition, message testing, and product usage and adoption analysis
- Build effective customer journeys: Define personas and buyer journeys utilizing data, research, and insights. Lead the implementation of multi-touchpoint journeys that provide the audience with the right content at the right time and drive customer acquisition through automation
- Bring new products to market, both internally through sales enablement and externally through digital marketing, press, analyst, and influencer outreach, and thought leadership programs. Build supporting awareness and demand generation plans
- Deliver differentiated positioning and messaging: Develop a compelling product narrative and value proposition for Razor Labs’s offerings
- Lead our content strategy and development: Lead the content strategy and development of powerful content assets (blogs, webinars, etc.) enabling customers and prospects to easily understand the value proposition including business value, product capabilities, and differentiation
- Drive growth with demand generation: Lead the demand gen to design integrated campaigns that generate awareness and leads. Be proactive in recognizing where pipeline gaps exist and partner with Sales to deliver focused campaigns
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 6+ years of experience in a results-oriented marketing environment.
- Experience in Planning, leading and executing a global marketing strategy
- 3+ years demonstrated success leading a marketing team in the high-tech industry.
- Passion and knowledge of manufacturing, heavy machinery, mining, and artificial intelligence - a big advantage
- You have developed or worked closely on a successful content marketing strategy that drives brand awareness and engagement that leads to effective in-bound qualified leads
- Extensive experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with media and industry stakeholders to promote business objectives.
- Strong skills in marketing campaign development and execution, including using data analytics to improve results and increase ROI.
- A strong sense of communication, interpersonal relationships, and teamwork skills.
- You have a strong bias to action with an ability to ruthlessly prioritize. You work well under deadlines and tight schedules and aren’t intimidated by dealing with large problem spaces.
- Team player: ability to work cross-functionally, great communication & presentation skills
- Fluent English speaker and other languages - Must
- Self-starter with high motivation and drive to succeed - Must