Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
We use AutoML and Deep Reinforcement Learning to optimize complex processes in the Manufacturing, Energy, and Natural Resources sectors.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining DevOps infrastructures for our products.
What You'll Be Doing
- Design, develop and manage large scale systems with CI/CD in mind to support multiple production environments and use cases
- Design, implement and manage, monitor our cloud and containerized architectures in GCP, AWS and Azure.
- Responsible for implementing best practices in daily work.
- Advance the SRE and DevOps methodologies in Razor-Labs’s R&D department.
- Lead technical solutions with the latest and greatest technologies like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Vault, Istio and more.
- Tackle large scale production issues and bring OOB thinking to the table.
- Evaluate new cloud-native technologies and vendor products to continuously improve our SaaS offerings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven experience with 24/7 production environments
- Good knowledge in securing cloud platforms and infrastructure
- Highly experienced with at least one of the major public clouds AWS, GCP or Azure
- Highly experienced with Linux system administration
- Solid understanding of networking infrastructure (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, Routing)
- 5+ years of relevant DevOps work experience in large scale production environments.
- 2+ years of infrastructure automation, configuration management, or container orchestration.(e.g Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Strong abilities to lead, design and execute cross organization projects.
- 3+ years in Python or any other advanced programming language
- Experience with building CI/CD pipelines for applications and microservices (Jenkins).
- Advantage: experience with MLOps