Our team of passionate, committed experts is contantly growing and looking for exceptional talent. Join us in leading the AI revolution and driving the world to be more sustainable and efficient by putting the full power of AI in the hands of those in charge of making the things we love. Enjoy a vibrant community of builders and make your mark on the industry.
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Razor Labs (TASE:RZR) is a well-funded, leading developer of Artificial Intelligence products for industrial manufacturing. We fuse the power of Deep Learning with human experience to transform productivity, safety and sustainability. Our AI-powered products make industrial machines smart, to drive major improvements in throughput and efficiency.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to direct product development and ensure a high return on investment (ROI.) You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features, and follow product development from start to finish. The senior product manager will be expected to allocate resources, and to work with development and marketing teams to ensure deadlines are met and products are launched.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with Razor Lab’s vision.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps.
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD).
- Preparing budgets, allocating resources, and delegating tasks.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- B.Sc in a technical field + MBA
- At least 4 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience in managing B2B product
- Experience in managing products from scratch
- Understanding of AI and machine learning concepts
- Able to formulate and implement global strategies for product
- Customer-centric mindset with the capability of translating that into the product development process
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Proactive, can-do attitude, problem-solving and excellent communication skills.